-
October 5th, 2002, 03:04 AM
#121
Twizzle
Guest
That's odd Kat. My sig is with them and it's showing up (well, I hope it is anyway)lol [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:07 AM
#122
Inactive Member
Yes yours is ..GRRRR I dont know what its problem is then.. it obviousely does do outside hosting..but saying its not!
Kat
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:09 AM
#123
DarrensPassion
Guest
Ivana's pic sometimes shows up and sometimes not and she's with imagestation [img]confused.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:23 AM
#124
Inactive Member
I don't have a picture of myself on this computer but when I do, I'll post it on here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:31 AM
#125
Twizzle
Guest
YAY Mandie - we'll look forward to seeing you in the flesh (so to speak lol) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:39 AM
#126
Inactive Member
You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:45 AM
#127
Twizzle
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by _TearDropOnFire_:
You are ALL very lovely! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
You'll get no arguement from me on that score [img]wink.gif[/img]
*rotflmao*
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:46 AM
#128
Inactive Member
LoL [img]smile.gif[/img] Well, I got a pic... have to upload it. *taps fingers*
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:49 AM
#129
Inactive Member
oookay I put them on some obscure site I found that I will never find my way back too LOL
Kat
-
October 5th, 2002, 03:54 AM
#130
Inactive Member
Here IT is. Please don't all run at once. :S
Sheesh, I look whiter than snow! *hides*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks